Tuesday, February 9, 2010

..A Nice Day Of College.. For Once!..

"God helps those who help themselves." A quote from Benjamin Franklin. This quote basically sums up my previous week! Having 3 tests all in 3 days was a serious stresser. BUT, I somehow managed to pull it off!! Having A.D.D., it is VERY difficult for me to study for one test much less THREE.. But with perserverance that I never had in highschool, I studied day and night and prepared the best that I could. I found out the fruit of my efforts today: Spanish Test = 95%.. Mass Media = 98% and Psychology = 80%.. I wasn't pleased with the 80 but I'll take that over a 50 anyday! Now I can breathe a deep sigh of relief... *AAAAAAAGGGHHHHHH!* Now that the studying is behind me (for now!), I have begun reading 4... YES, FOUR.. different books! "The Time Traveler's Wife" by Audrey Niffenegger, "Fahrenheit 451" by Ray Bradbury, "Keith Richards: The Biography" by Victor Bockris and "The Claiming of Sleeping Beauty" by Anne Rice (A.N. Roquelaure). I figured that if the number of college textbooks that I MUST read is lower than the number of books I read for pleasure, life would seem a lot less stressful and/or dull. So far, Bradbury is my favorite.. But I will keep you posted!

No comments:

Post a Comment